Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Travel Journal


We are getting ready to go on vacation. I always make lots and lots of lists...which I usually miss place. You know...like when does the dog need to get her bordatella(sp) shots before going to the kennel. What day did I make the appointment to take her to the groomer. What all am I going to put in the little cosmetic bag?

This is a road trip. So, a list of things that need to be in the car in case of any emergency. Well, you more than get the idea at this point.

In my attempt to be organized. I have created a travel journal. Complete with a page for what I need to do and pack before the trip begins...well maybe multiple pages.

I purchased a spiral bound book with flowers on it. Spiral bound because I have learned from doing rr journals that is the easiest to work with. I will take it with me on vacation along with scissors, glue stick and pens. So I can do a little journaling each day of the vacation.

I guess you noticed it no longer has flowers on it.

6 comments:

Kai said...

What a smart idea! Now, not only will you have a record of what you NEED to take or do, you will also have a place to journal about your actual vacation! I like your altered cover, too! Hope you'll share some of your trip with us when you get back!!!!

Shashi Nayagam said...

The journal cover looks wonderful and I am sure it will be filled with some wonderful experiences you have as you go along. Are you going to EDAC?

Judi W. said...

Oh how fun! You can pick up all kinds of strange little papers to put in it! Love the cover!

MaryO said...

This will be a great record of your journey to enjoy later on! Wish I had been doing this way back when I used to go places!!!
LOL!!

Jacque Uetz said...

Have a great time sis i envy you going on vacation.just relax and enjoy and think of us sometimes.
I love your journal idea great beginning!!

Fran said...

Great Ideal. I know you and hubby are going to have a good time. I think Nevada should be on that front cover too. :-)
Love & Hugs
Frannie