Friday, June 29, 2007

Messenger bag purse




I stopped all the vacation preparation in the middle of the morning. Because My muse would not leave me along. I made this purse about a year ago...but it needed something. So, today it got something. It could still use more. But, I have got to finish everything up; packing, taking the animals to the kennel, making a dessert. We have a cookout to go to tonight...yikes. I better get really busy. The rest of the bling on the purse will have to wait.

4 comments:

MaryO said...

Well so far it looks just great! I can't imagine what more you plan for it, but I know it will be lovely.

Judi W. said...

Ooh - love the purse ...

Kai said...

Oh, this is ELEGANT! Did you tea dye it? The contrast of that white doily piece is just exquisite! Don't forget to show us when you finish it!

Yvette said...

Ohh!! It is beautiful!!!!