Saturday, February 03, 2007

RR Recipe Journal




Hi everyone. Here is my RR recipe journal. The cover, the first page and a recipe. I copied the recipe from an old 1940 something cookbook. The book belonged to my Mom. She gave it to me years ago. Believe me they do not make them like this one any more. It even tells you how to set the table. It isn't very artsy. Mostly things from scrap booking...stickers and such. But I have divided it into sections. Snacks, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (yes I am old...we do not have supper at my house we have dinner) and last but best Desserts.

4 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Oh this looks delicious!!

Judi W. said...

Looking good! I love those old cookbooks!

Kai said...

I'm working on mine, too! This is going to be such fun! I love the way yours AND Jacque's look! And it's cool the way you divided it!

Jacque Uetz said...

Linda, this looks really good
I love the divider idea,wish I had thought of it LOL