Thursday, February 15, 2007

FDA teapot doll swap


Sherry Goshon gave us a wonderful Teapot Doll Pattern. We did a giant swap. Sherry graciously hosted the swap and put all those parts together and mailed them to us. Wow What a big job she had. We assembled them and added whatever we wanted.

I added the lace collar and will add some buttons. Yes, she has to have buttons. Oh, and I added the wild hair. Not sure if she is going to keep the hair or get a new Do!
The face is a mold by Jacque Uetz..the body was made by Sherry and the face was painted by Sherry. A list of the other contributors is a few pictures below.

6 comments:

Judi W. said...

Oh, she looks divine! I must get mine together soon!

MaryO said...

Awww, didn't she turn out cute!!! Everyone did a great job on the parts, and you've put them together beautifully. I love the hair!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute with that sweet expression on her face, I have enjoyed seeing everyones teapots coming together.

Jacque Uetz said...

She is a real beauty Linda..don't you just love her..I want to see them all together ,each one looks so special!!

jandee said...

Aww Linda SHe is precious !! NOw that is a teapot I could LOVE !!Great job Makes me wish I had entered but cant keep up with you gals Too fast for this old lady hugs jan d

Shashi Nayagam said...

Linda, she is beautiful. I can't wait for mine to arrive!