Thursday, May 22, 2008

The landing



Now the play area. The little green bed I bought at the 127 yard sale several years ago. Never really had a good place for it until now. And the cat is very happy with it. The table and chairs should come in handy for Little hands to do art work. The very, very, short book case will soon be filled with books and there is a small trunk for toys. I hope it isn't too small. The turtle back trunk was my great grandmothers.

I'm very tired and very happy. Tomorrow night I will get to hold my granddaughters for the first time in 16 months.

3 comments:

Jacque Uetz said...

I love the girls room, I am sure it is very used about now..:)
You did a great job! I know they were thrilled to see maw and paw..

Anonymous said...

The room is precious - but not nearly as precious as those two little faces!
Enjoy the time you have with them.

Jacque Uetz said...

Hey ! Where are you ..Don't have enough kisses yet:) I want to see those girls in their new room and hear all about them..