Thursday, May 10, 2007

I've been tagged by Yvette. Hummm I need to write 7 things about me.
1. I'm a great starter. I start lots of projects. As soon as I find out I can do it!!! I start to lose interest. I need to be challenged.
2. Speaking of being challenged I am house keeping challenged. I have just never figured out a good way to keep my house clean. (Help Jacque)
I want it to be clean...maybe I should hire a cleaning person??? But I would have to at least straighten up first.
3. I love flowers, wildlife, horses, dogs, cats, my husband, my children, my grandchildren, son in laws, most all of my relatives, art, auctions, God, me time...but not necessarily in that order.
4. I try to keep up with my fda family but I fall short sometimes.
5. I'm retired. Hurray!
6. I've been married to a cowboy for 40 years. That is most of my adult life.
7. I hope my emails don't come out as harsh sometimes. If you could see my face you would see a smile most of the time.

It works this way: Someone tags you and you have to list 7 things or habits about yourself on your blog, then tag 7 OTHER people (make sure you let them KNOW you're tagging them) who'll write 7 things or habits about themselves on THEIR blogs. Now I have to figure out 7 people who have not been tagged.

2 comments:

Kai said...

It's FUN reading about everyone! And Auntie Linda, you do NOT come off being ANYTHING but sweet! So THERE!

Yvette said...

It was nice reading about you!

I am house cleaning challenged too - I thought that the house would stay cleaner when the kids got older but they seem to just make bigger messes LOL