Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Christmas in May..sort of




I do one craft show a year. "Trims and Whims" in Shelbyville, Kentucky. I make Christmas ornaments all summer. I love making them...just not right after Christmas. By the time I get 5 Christmas trees and assorted ornaments put away in January...well by then the last thing I want to do for several months is make an ornament, look at an ornament...well you get the picture. And speaking of pictures here are of the few ornaments I made this week.

6 comments:

Judi W. said...

These are really pretty! You have to start early when you're doing bazaars or you go nuts!

Fran said...

Your oraments are pretty. I can't wait to see MORE. :-) Great job.
Love & Hugs
Fran

Kai said...

Woooooooowwwww! Beautiful! Like stained glass! I bet those will look gorgeous when Chistas tree lights are shining on them!

HElen said...

They are marvelous! Wonderful work!

Yvette said...

They are beautiful! I like the one in the middle. I like its shape and the presents! :o)

Yvette said...

You have been tagged!

You can go to my blog to see what to do :o)