Sunday, January 21, 2007

before of the Kitchen right side







I am still dragging today...but I got a little sleep last night. OK, it wasn't last night. It was early this morning. Here are a couple of more shots of the kitchen. The right side, with the cabinets, is about to change. I am taking the doors off the upper cabinets. (one door is already taken off) Installing another shelf at the top of the cabinets and putting up curtains instead of doors. On the tops shelves (which the curtains will not cover) I am putting blue and white enamel ware. I am looking for blue, white and yellow plaid curtains or fabric. Wish me luck. So far I have not been able to find what I want. Oh, and a valance for the window over the sink.

Sometime or other there will be after pictures. It depends on finding the right curtains.....




1 comment:

Jacque Uetz said...

Ooooh I do love your old fashion kitchen, now where might your table be..the area you were standing to take the pic? I love a table in the kitchen..can't wait to see it all finished..