Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Paperdolls



I have discovered that paperdolls are habit forming....Now I didn't need another habit, obsession, etc.
I'm making 3 for a paperdoll swap on Dollstreet...Judi from Alaska is hosting. (sorry Judi can't remember your last name) She has a big job ahead with some 150 dolls headed to her home.
I cut out a bunch of doll parts a few days ago. Today the house was quiet and I decided it would be a good day to do some. Not an idea in my head. I picked up an old calendar I had decided to keep....just didn't know why I was keeping it at the time. Copies of Van Gogh paintings. Well I was inspired immediately. I thought how can you go wrong with Van Gogh picking your colors and theme.
Well, I'll let you look and see what you think.

9 comments:

MaryO said...

Hi, Linda!
All your paper dolls are wonderful, but this one is my favorite. Love the Van Gogh reference, the colors and patterns are lovely!!!

Anonymous said...

Love her and her in - motion pose,looks like you
picked a
winner with Van Gogh as your guide. Great going!

Kai said...

Hey, Auntie Linda! I didn't know till now that you HAVE a blog! I just finished reading every word &
looking at all your wonderful paper dolls and things. You do great paper art! I love it! My favorite is the doll for Cherie! But they're all terrific!

JudiA said...

Wow, Linda, you are an expert at this. I should have picked your brain sooner, LOL. Love her pose -- so much energy. Back to my own dolls...

JudiA

Jacque Uetz said...

Sis, she is a beauty.You and Van Gogh work well together:) beautiful face, love everything about her..

Anonymous said...

Awesome Linda, love all the paperdolls you have been making.

Anonymous said...

Linda,
your paper doll is really beautiful! You did a great job on her.

Shashi Nayagam said...

Lovely paper dolls Linda. You do lovely work

Judi W. said...

She is just gorgeous! Can't wait to see her in person!