Friday, August 11, 2006

flower fairy paper doll


Here I go again. Went upstair to make another paperdoll. As usual not an idea in my head. So I started with the face. I thought perhaps it would take me somewhere. After finishing the face...still not any ideas...I thought about that box (ok it isn't a square box it is oval, so what do you call an oval box....surely it isn't a box) with the assorted silk/synsethic flowers in it. Everyone should do at least one flower fairy..so here is the result. Now the color is not right..I mean in the picture the colors are not true. What looks red is very dark pink.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I think she is a very pretty and unique flower fairy! You are on a roll Linda, one more to go, right? I'm kind of digging making paper dolls, seems you are too!

Kai said...

Another beauty, Auntie Linda! I think paper dolls are becoming 'all the rage'! I love 'em! They're fun to make, and NO SEWING REQUIRED! Woooohoooo!

Judi W. said...

Love the flower fairy!