Monday, September 08, 2008

Brown and Pink Purse




Don't you just love yard sales and auctions! I picked up a little brown purse at a yard sale a couple of weeks ago. I have jars and jars of vintage buttons from yard sales, auctions, flea markets, and antique malls and shops. Now those button are pretty in glass jars, I enjoy looking at them. But you know the purse just needed a little something to make it complete. Or maybe a lot of something like, lots and lots of buttons.

I spent a lot of time arranging and rearranging the buttons..then knocked them all of the purse, accidentally. After that I just started sewing them on pretty much randomly. The last picture is the end result.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That a nifty idea and adds a vintage look to the purse, cool!

Nita Butler said...

Oh Love the purse Linda! I love buttons! You did good!!!

Love,
Nita

Clothmatters said...

Your purse was adorable bare, but adding the vintage buttons made it so beautiful.
Connie

Shashi Nayagam said...

Your purse is lovely and I love your necklace and the pins too.

HElen said...

What a wonderful idea for button use! Love the bag!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog!
Hugs, Helen