Friday, June 20, 2008

I found this cute paper doll in a December 1986 issue of BH and G Christmas Ideas. I loved paper dolls as a child. I hope my Granddaughters will feel the same. I copied her on the computer. I made a book that flips from the top. Used some scrapbook papers to decorate it and then glued the doll inside...Cut out a profile of the doll with the shape of a dress. Then had a good time making dresses, skirts and blouses to dress the doll. All the girls will have to do is lay the dress on the doll shut the cover of the book and their doll will be dressed.


4 comments:

Jacque Uetz said...

Well aren't a clever one, the paper doll is so cute and such a great idea for the little ones..
Don't you just love looking thru the old books..

Anonymous said...

That is a cute idea and like Jacque said very clever!!

Kai said...

That's brilliant, Linda! And really CUTE! Speaking of cute, those lil' girls are just the most adorable things ever! Lucky grandma!

Unknown said...

I agree! This is the most inspiring idea I have seen all day. How Lovely. I'm sure your darling grand girls will enjoy it and the time they get to spend with you playing paper dolls. And your house is absolutly lovely too.