Monday, March 10, 2008

Time flies







What happened to February????

Have you ever just twisted and manipulated wire until it turns into something. Well, if you haven't you really should give it a try. I had to lengths of wire that turned into horses...who would have thought it?



We took a mini vacation. Now don't tell me you have never gone in to one of those "Gift Shops" and wanted to buy those polished stones? You know you wanted to. Well, I did it. I finally found a reason to take some of those yummy rocks home with me. Here is what I am doing with them. Bad scan...but they will become focal points on necklaces.



My hands have been very busy. Here is a peek at what I have been up to. I am taking a class at Doll Street. Chriti Friesen is teaching a beautiful clay necklace. A fun a informative class.


I made a doll...Sherry Mya's Secret. I'll put a picture up later.



My youngest Daughter and her husband are expecting Baby Girl Coffey number 3. Hurray!!

So, I am knitting another baby blanket. I have another pair of socks in progress. Yes this will be pair number 3. It could turn into an addiction.

5 comments:

Yvette said...

Your horses are wonderful!
Your necklace looks like it will be just beautiful!

Congratulations on the new grand baby on the way!

Judi W. said...

You've been busy! Love the necklace you're making - the flower are really pretty.

Jacque Uetz said...

Your necklace looks great!! I love your stones too something I would have picked out..Yes on the wire remember sherry and I took that wire class, I come up with a guy playing the bongos mmm wonder how that happen but was a fun class..Did you take a class with wire, the horse is wonderful!!

Thomas Wentworth Hardy said...

Hi,my name is Thomas Hardy and I manipulate photos using the Photoshop program.Your photos of jewelry would make great still lifes.Can we collaborate? Thanks Tom

HElen said...

I love those horses, especially copper one, what a great idea!

And you know how much I love your paintings! My hat off to you! Honestly!
Hugs, Helen