Monday, January 14, 2008

Charm Swap


Judi W. organized our Charm Swap on FDA. In Which Judi had the job of receiving the charms form all of us and then mailing them all out. Big Job in my opinion. Thank you Judi.
I have always heard if you want something done ask a "busy person!" Judi proves this is true.

I hope you can read the names attached to each charm. The purple one on the bottom left is the work Of Sandra Walker. The face charm on the upper right hand corner belongs to Jacque Uetz. The square one at the bottom right Kerry. I believe the shell shaped one at the bottom right is the work of Sherry Goshon.

I am very happy and feel privelaged to have been in this swap. Thank you my FDA friends.

4 comments:

Judi W. said...

You're welcome! I LOVE hosting swaps for some strange reason. These were all great and it's fun to be the first one to see them and then tease everyone else about how cool they are!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Lovely charms. Happy New Year.

Yvette said...

These are all so pretty!
I love how different everyone's are.:o)

jandee said...

You Are *THE ARTIST* for sure!!! I love *everything* that comes from you (so thrilled to be one of the recipients) and I see on the internet....GOD has blessed you in all ways Hugs jandee