Sunday, October 07, 2007

Buffalo Festival




That is where I have been today. Here it is October..should be cool, beautiful, weather. Instead it was in the 90s. We baked. Maybe even burned a little. But it was a good day. This festival is held in Stamping Ground, Kentucky. That is where I lived most of my life. It was like old home week. Ran into lots of old friends and many relatives. Sold a few ornaments and made a little money at the same time.

An old Friend of mine, Sue Wash, and some other friends of hers make quilts for charity. They have made 100 quilts in two years. They raffled off a quilt today in order to make money to buy more fabric for more quilts. A lady named Debbie won. I tried to convince her that that was my name...but no luck.

One more craft show and one more art show to go. Then I can start to think about a November birthday and Christmas.. Oh My!

Here are a few pictures taken today. My daughter and her son Cody. My son in law, Patrick and my Mom. We had 4 generations represented today.

No comments: