Friday, March 09, 2007

Help...I can't stop!



Two more!! They passed the husband test. He laughed out loud when he saw them. He asked me where I got my ideas. I told him I didn't know. He said, Well they are cute. I'll take that as a compliment.

Where do these ideas come from? Ok, one came from the bird, the ladies reminded me of me and those garden ornaments people use to have in their yards (you know the fat ladies bending over made of plywood), the Garden Goddess..well..Spring (it has been in the 60's here today and Jacque was on my mind and she is a Garden Goddess, the last one.. the phrase is one I used on a ATC and it was laying on my work table. And Sherry's pattern reminded me of balloons. So to answer my own question. The ideas come from 50 almost 60 years of seeing...not looking but really seeing things. So much for my philosophizing! Is that a word?

9 comments:

Fran said...

LOL. They are too cute. You are on a roll. I haven't even started mine. Bad me.
Keep them coming, love looking at them.
Love & Hugs
Fran

Sherry Goshon said...

wohooo you are having so much fun...we have created a monster teehee wohooo

dingy said...

You are having too much fun!!!! Hehehe!!! They are just way cool!

Jacque Uetz said...

Sis they are so cute baby wipes huh!!! So unique I love them both...I think you found something you love to do like me, looks like we are both hooked..

Judi W. said...

Whoo hoo - you ARE on a roll! I haven't even downloaded that template! The first one makes me think of a bearded flower king .. they are wonderful, wonderful, wonderul!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Wow absolutely awesome.Yeppers I wonder where you get your ideas from but who cares they are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Too wonderful Linda! Love them and love the face on the first one and love the baby wipe idea!

Yvette said...

They are both wonderful!!
Aren't these fun :o)

Kai said...

I LOOOOVE that flower face! Both are adorable. You are in creativity overdrive! LOL! I admire the daylights out of you and the others who are so wonderful with paper. For ME, paper is just something I make a gooey, gluey MESS of ... sigh! You make masterpieces - Kai makes MESSES!